Catering to all the mailing needs of students right in the heart of campus.
The post office on campus is designed to serve the needs of students. In order to help serve you better, here are a few tips to make things go faster:
- Please have all your documentation ready BEFORE reaching the counter.
- If sending a parcel, please have it boxed, sealed and addressed before arriving at the counter.
- Postage stamps are also available from the Outpost for Canada, USA and International destinations.
- Books of stamps, stamps and envelopes, and postage paid stationary and postcards are available.
- Secure mail boxes available for rent.
- If you live in residence and receive a yellow card in your box……you have CAMPUS MAIL!!!! You may contact them at 604.822.9495 to pick it up.
- Do not wait in line if you have just a question, just stop by…
Mail pick up times
- 1pm for Xpress and priority and parcels
- 3pm Xpress and registration and parcels
- 5pm final clear for all mail.
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Loan Requirements
- Confirm your enrolment
Before your student loan and/or grant money can be released, your school must confirm that you are enrolled in an eligible, full-time post-secondary program for the entire study period for which you have been awarded funding.
- Confirm your identity at a Canada Post outlet
Make sure to bring allthe following personal documentation with you:
- your social insurance card, or a copy of an official Government of Canada document that includes your social insurance number, such as your Canada Revenue Agency Notice of Tax Assessment; and
- official government-issued photo identification, such as a driver’s license, B.C. identification card or passport; and
- a void, personal cheque with your bank account number. If you do not have a personal cheque, your bank or credit union can help you complete the electronic funds transfer section of your Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement. If you lose your agreement, contact StudentAid BC to have the document reprinted and sent to you.
- At the Canada Post outlet, staff will:
- make sure your Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement is valid for processing;
- confirm that you have provided proper identification; and
- forward your Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement to the NSLSC
|Canada||Up to 30g
|30g - 50g
|Up to 100g
|100g - 200g
|200g - 300g
|300g-400g $3.50||400g-500g $3.75|
|U.S.A.||Up to 30g
|30g - 50g
|Up to 100g $2.20
|International||Up to 30g
|30g - 50g
|Up to 100g $4.36
The post office is more than just mail. Check out these other products that we offer.
- Pre-paid Visa cards for students unable to get credit cards in Canada
- Pay as you Go phone cards; including Telus, Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Virgin, Bell, Solo, and Wind
- Postal Box rentals
- Xpress Post, Priority Courier, Priority Worldwide, FedEx
- Mailing supplies
- Moneygrams (money wiring service)
- Money orders
- Student loan validation
- Venture One for small business customers
Visit Canada Post Online!