SLSC Membership Program (Join here!)
What is SLSC Membership Program?
The purpose of SLSC Club Membership Program is to create a sharing economy in the Nest through offering a space for co-working and tool-sharing. Treasurers can apply for membership for their clubs by clicking the link above. The cost of membership is $10 for the duration of 2016-17 Term 1, and the membership benefits will include:
- Printing and photocopying services (50 pages)
- In-house computer with design softwares
- Stationery: adhesive and office supplies
- Craft supplies: painting tools and varieties of paper
- Co-working space
- Equipment rental (see below)
What kind of equipment does SLSC offer on rental?
Here is the list of equipment available exclusively for SLSC Members, and you can look up the availability of the equipment on SLSC Equipment Calendar. If you would like to rent equipment from SLSC for your club events and projects, please complete the SLSC Equipment Rental Form.
- Digital Camera
- Wireless/XLR Handheld microphones
- Headset microphone
- Portable PA System
- Projector and adapter
- Projector screen
- Outdoor Tables (10 x 6 ft.)
- Extension cord
- Hot Water Boiler
- Dish boxes (30 plates, bowls, glasses, mugs)
Have suggestions? Email email@example.com