To make things more convenient for you, you can download treasurer forms on the right and fill them in yourself. For information on how to fill out each form, please consult the Financial Commission Policy Guide 2012.
There are two ways to access your subsidiary’s information:
- AMSOnline: We are pleased to announce the launch of the new AMSOnline system, which allows you to view your account transactions and balances and compare to your budget and previous year’s spending! Treasurers and presidents needing access to their accounts should email email@example.com. Access the system at sharepoint.ams.ubc.ca.
- In-Person Print Out: The “AMS Bank” (Front Desk Administration Office) can print out trial and historical balances and transactions of your accounts. Their office hours are 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
There are number of reasons why your account would be frozen (in some cases, the account can be frozen for more than just one reason). The club account may be frozen because your organization:
- Did not submit your budget;
- Did not submit an exec list;
- Did not attend Executive Orientations;
- Did not sign in a new treasurer or update the treasurers card (for returning treasurers);
- Has no account activity;
- Has an unauthorized deficit (account balance is below zero);
- Has a loan default;
- Did not submit General Membership Waivers by the deadline (Oct. 3, 2008);
- Did not deposit membership fees;
- Has an external bank account;
- Did not submit an updated club constitution by the deadline (Oct. 10, 2008).
For answers to resolve the problem, email the VP finance.