Your AMS is proud to offer the following services to the student community of UBC:
Your AMS Also Provides
Additional Student Resources
Academics and related issues
- Advocacy Office - for academic appeals
- AMS Tutoring - offers free tutoring support in a variety of subjects.
- Learning Commons
- Picking a class? These UBC resources may prove interesting…
Health and wellness
- AMS Health and Dental Plan
- UBC Counseling Services
- Counselling services for UBC students, group workshops on anxiety and depression.
- Wellness Centre
- Healthy lifestyle promotion, peer educators and referrals, workshops.
- The Kaleidoscope
- a peer-run mental health support group on campus.
- Student Health Services
- Medical clinic for UBC students, can also offer referrals for psychiatric service.
- UBC Hospital/Koerner Pavillion
- Access and Diversity
- Exam accommodations, disability services, equity and diversity promotion.
- AMS Support Services
Managing your money
Personal disputes and conflicts
- UBC Careers Online
- UBC Careers – Staff Postings
- AMS Employment, Internships
- Also see volunteering info above.
Know of another great resource for students at UBC? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!