Inventory & Donations
The success of the AMS Food bank is primarily dependent on donations from the community. We accept any non-perishable items, but there are certain items that are needed more than others. Keep these in mind if you’re decided what to bring them.
We are in short supply of:
- Pasta sauce
- Canned meat (tuna, chicken, salmon)
- Canned vegetables (peas, corn, chickpeas)
- Canned soup
- Baby products (diapers, formula, baby food)
- Granola bars
- Feminine hygiene products
- Veggie burgers
- Soy milk
- Vegetables (spinach, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots)
Please no expired, open, or damaged food.
If you are interested in making a donation, please visit during office hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time for pickup.
We are tremendously grateful to the student groups, campus partners, and businesses who support us.