|Tutoring Assistant Coordinator|
If you got this far, you know what a tutor is.
Our tutors are here to help you transition from high school to university.
If you’re a first or second year student, we can help you with coursework, exam reviews and much, much more. It’s all free, of course, because we care about you doing well, and we want you to be a better, more independent learner.
No, we won’t do your homework for you. Stop asking.
Free Tutoring in Irving
- Start Date: Monday, September 15th
- Where: Qualicum Room//3rd Floor
- Monday-Thursday: 3pm-7pm
Free Tutoring for LFS Students
Do you need assistance with Math, Biology, Chemistry, Stats, Physics and other LFS courses? Perfect!
- Start Date: Wednesday, September 17th
- Where: Macmillan 358
- Wednesday: 3pm-5pm
Free Tutoring in Residence
If you want help, but just hate walking, tutoring in residence is for you!
Tutoring in Totem Park
- Tuesday and Thursday: 7:30-10:30 PM
- Where: Group Study Room (Commons block)
Tutoring in Place Vanier
- Wednesday and Thursday: 7:30-10:30 PM
- Where: Boardroom (Commons block)
Tutoring in Walter Gage
- Monday and Wednesday: 7:30-9:30 PM
- Where: Ruth Blair A
To see more information about Appointment Tutoring services, please visit the UBC Alma Mater Society’s Help Hub page at: