Information For Organizations
AMS Volunteer Avenue is an on-campus resource that can connect your organization to over 50,000 students at the University of British Columbia. In addition to our Volunteer Match consultation service, we also post opportunities located both on and off campus, as well as international volunteer organizations that are looking for student volunteers.
Looking to recruit motivated, responsible, and passionate volunteers for your organization? Organizations can get involved with AMS Volunteer Avenue by:
- Promoting your organization at our Volunteer Opportunities Fair
- Sign up to request volunteers/promote volunteer positions
How to post on our database:
AMS Volunteer Avenue Members can post to our website and database by simply sending an email to email@example.com containing the following information:
- Brief organization profile
- Position title
- Position description
- Hours per week expected
- Skills or opportunities that can be obtained through this position
- Application instructions (please attach specific instructions if relevant).
- (Optional) Preferred major or area of study
Feel free to attach any relevant documents in your email (eg. application form, event posters). Please note that only supplementary materials in PDF or Word (.docx) form will be accepted.