Terms of Reference
The Advisory Board shall be composed of:
- two (2) Student Members; and
- three (3) Professional Members.
The Advisory Board shall also include the following non-voting members:
- the five (5) members of the Executive;
- the Managing Director; and
- other managers of the Society, as well as Chairs of the Standing Committees, at the discretion of the Advisory Board Chair.
The Advisory Board shall:
- review the annual goals coming from Council’s Standing Committees;
- advise the Executive Committee on Businesses, Services, and all other Society matters;
- provide long-term advice on Society goals to encourage continuity;
- construct metrics to review all aspects of the Society;
- provide project reviews and ad hoc advice for large capital projects;
- provide advice on relevant issues facing the Society;
- facilitate and advise on the execution of a long-term strategic plan; and
- advise the Society on all relevant matters when requested to do so.