To apply for the Competitive Athletics Fund, clubs or individuals must meet Competitive Athletics Qualifications, which are the following:
1. The team must compete on an elite level, with the CIS or Sport-specific equivalent competitive college league, as approved by the Finance Department. If there is no sport-specific equivalent competitive league, the team must compete against other College or University teams or individuals.
2. The team must compete representing the AMS of UBC, and must include either AMS or UBC in their team name.
- I am submitting on behalf of a recognized (Constituted) AMS club.
- The club has submitted a budget and executive list for 2019-2020
- The club has not defaulted on a loan within the past 2 years.
- The club or individual applying meet competitive athletics qualifications.