- AMS Executives (see below) due February 17 @12PM
- Student Legal Fund Society (SLFS) due February 17 @12PM
- Ubyssey Board of Directors due February 17 @12PM
- Board of Governors due February 10 @12PM
- Senate At-Large due February 10 @12PM
- Faculty Student Senators (Applied Science, Arts, Commerce and Business Administration, Dentistry, Education, Forestry, Land and Food Systems, Allard School of Law, Medicine, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Science) due February 10 @12PM
- Graduate Student Senator due February 10 @12PM
AMS Executive Nomination Form
Looking for the paper form? Download it here.
To nominate or endorse a candidate for an AMS Executive Position, complete the form below. Candidates can nominate themselves. Please note that in addition to submitting a nomination form, candidates also need 25 endorsements through the Endorsement form, accessible below. Both the Nomination and Endorsement forms are mandatory to be filled out to run in an AMS election. Check out the AMS President’s Guide to Elections here.