Club Competitive Athletics Fund Form
Clubs Competitive Athletic Fund information:
- Clubs either hosting a competitive tournament at UBC or attending competitions/races elsewhere, participating in sport/athletics-related activity, purchasing athletic equipment, renting sports facilities, other activities otherwise deemed worthy by the Finance Committee.
- To apply for the Competitive Athletics Fund, clubs or individuals must meet Competitive Athletics Qualifications
- I am submitting on behalf of a recognized and constituted AMS club
- The club has submitted a budget and executive list for 2022-2023
- The club has not defaulted on a loan within the past 2 years and is in Good Standing with the AMS
- The club or individual applying meet competitive athletics qualifications
Competitive Athletics Qualifications
- The team must compete on an elite level, with the CIS or Sport-specific equivalent competitive college league, as approved by the Finance Department. If there is no sport-specific equivalent competitive league, the team must compete against other College or University teams or individuals.
- The team must compete representing the AMS of UBC, and must include either AMS or UBC in their team name.
If you have any questions, please contact the Funds and Grants Administrator: email@example.com
Max: Up to $3600/club per fiscal year; less than 75% of project expenses